The Mycro headlamp from NEBO® has a 400 lumen light output with 6 lighting modes. The integrated flexible beam positioning feature puts it exactly where you want it. The flashlight is equipped with dual green and red LEDs. Charging is done via a micro USB cable. The lamp can also be placed on the visor of a baseball cap.
The product is ideal for evening and night activities such as running, hiking, cycling.
< span style="text-decoration: underline;">Product features:
- Compact and lightweight housing
- Anodized aviation aluminum
- Impact and waterproof (IP67)
- Battery level indicator
- Fully rechargeable via micro USB cable
- Detachable head strap with adjustable inclination handle
- Clip for secure mounting on the visor of the cap
Light source:< /strong>
- TURBO (400 lumen): 30 sec., 80 m
- High (150 lumen): 1 h, 50 m
- Medium (50 lumens): 2 hrs, 18 m
- Low (15 lumens): 5 hrs, 10 m
- Red LED (10 lumens): 10 hrs , 14m
- Green LED (10 lumen): 10h, 14m
NEBO® is an American brand - one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced LED products. Waterproof flashlights have been patented and equipped with innovative COB LED technology.