The Tac Slyde™ flashlight, manufactured by the American company NEBO®, has a power of 300 lumens in COB LED technology with an adjustable 12x zoom. It has 5 lighting modes for the flashlight and 3 lighting modes for the lantern. Drop-resistant and waterproof (IPX4) product, made of anodized aerospace aluminum. It has a magnetic base.
PRODUCT WITH A LARGE MARKING AREA.
• Anodized Aerospace Aluminum Housing
• Drop and Drop Resistant water (IPX4)
• Safe edge
• Convex lens protected by protruding head housing
• 12x zoom
• Magnetic base
W span>Light source:COB LED, flashlight
• High (300 lumens): 2.5 h, 135 m
• Medium (150 lumens): 6 h, 84 m
• Low (30 lumens): 22 h, 40 m span>
• Strobe light (300 lumen): 6 h, 135 m
• Red emergency light (300 lumen): 48 h, 135 m
Light source: COB LED, lantern• High (200 lumens): 3 hrs, 19 m
• Low (100 lumens): 6 hrs, 13 m
• Red emergency light (20 lumen): 8h, 6m
Nebo - Tac Slyde -> film
NEBO® is an American brand - one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced LED products. Waterproof flashlights have been patented and equipped with innovative COB LED technology.